Dear #Sixtybooks Readers,
In just over a month, #Sixtybooks in 2016 will be wrapping up and we wanted to have some fun as we bring this year’s challenge to a close. Since we are all readers, we obviously all love getting books in the mail so we thought, why not do a #Sixtybooks December Book Swap? We are going to run it similar to a secret Santa with the following guidelines:
- If you wish to participate, fill in the Google Form by November 23rd so that we can match you as best we can to someone with similar reading interests.
- We will send you the name/information for your match by December 1st.
- Books sent must be in very good condition with no writing inside them.
- No more than $5 should be spent on any bookish extras like candy, bookmarks, etc…
- All books should be sent out by December 15th to ensure delivery by the end of the year. Delivery confirmation is always a good idea when shipping.
- Please send a quick reply e-mail to let us know when you send out your book.
- If you do not receive a book by December 31st, please let us know and we will do our best to find out what happened.
And finally, let’s share the process at #sixtybooks. You can post photos of the packages ready to be send out, the books when you receive them, etc. Most importantly, let’s have fun with it!
Laura and Melissa